What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Onion Gratin Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Onion Gratin Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion gratin soup recipe. You can have onion gratin soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Onion Gratin Soup:
- Get 200 ml of Caramelized onion.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Consomme soup (weak).
- Use 1 of Baguette.
- Take 1 of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of use as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Onion Gratin Soup:
- Please refer to"Cut the time! Definitely tasty caramelized onion." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144039-delicious-caramelized-onions.
- Add water or consommé soup little by little, while scraping the sides and the bottom..
- If you added water in Step 2, add consommé cubes and simmer. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put lightly toasted baguette, easy melting cheese, and grated cheese (double the cheese)..
- Heat in a toaster, and the soup is done when the cheese is slightly browned. It takes about 3-5 minutes in my toaster..
If the onions aren't browning, turn the… Melt the butter in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. I think of warm, rich, soul-satisfying meals that are deeply flavorful and nourishing. I think of French Onion Soup. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Onion Gratin Soup turns your day joyful.