What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Steakhouse Chopped Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Steakhouse Chopped Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steakhouse chopped salad recipe. You can cook steakhouse chopped salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Steakhouse Chopped Salad:
- Use 2 of round steaks; grilled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of rosemary; minced.
- Use 2 of handfuls baby spinach; chopped.
- You need 2 of handfuls arugala; chopped.
- Provide 1 of champagne vinaigrette; as needed.
- You need 1 cup of rosemary roasted Yukon gold potatoes; quartered.
- You need 1 small of log blackberry goat cheese.
- Use 1 of caramelized yellow onion; julienne.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of garlic and tomato confit.
- Prepare 6 of stalks asparagus; grilled and chopped.
- Take 2 bunch of scallions; grilled and chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Steakhouse Chopped Salad:
- Marinate the steaks in red wine overnight. Pat dry. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper..
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat. Top with crumbled blackberry goat cheese..
- Variations; Croutons, tortilla strips, crispy wonton chips, parmesan crisp, grated or shaved parmesan/asiago/gruyere/fontina, mozzarella, roasted bell peppers/garlic/shallots, feta, basil, parsley, cilantro, herbes de provence, fried cheese balls, fried shallots or onions, sweet potatoes, celery, fennel, chicken, pork, avocado, jalapenos, habanero, butternut squash, and so much more!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Steakhouse Chopped Salad turns your day joyful.