Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Roast butternut squash risotto recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Roast butternut squash risotto recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast butternut squash risotto recipe. You can cook roast butternut squash risotto using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Roast butternut squash risotto:
- Provide 1 of small/medium butternut squash.
- Get 250 g of arborio risotto rice.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Get 5 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 8-10 of sage leaves.
- Take 125 ml of white wine.
- Get 800 ml of vegetable stock.
- Get 3 slices of Parma ham.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Roast butternut squash risotto:
- Preheat oven to 200c. Peel and cube butternut into 2cm cubes. Coat in a little oil and seasoning. Place in the oven with whole garlic cloves until golden brown. Bring out and re toss every 10-15minutes to colour evenly.
- Coat butternut seeds in 1tsp oil, salt, pepper and a generous pinch of cayenne pepper. Lay out Parma ham on the same tray. Bake until ham is crispy and seeds are well toasted..
- While the butternut is roasting, start the risotto…
- Sweat off the finely diced onion in the butter and 1tbsp of the oil on a gentle heat. When the onion is soft and translucent add in the rice and thyme, stir to coat. Continue to cook gently until the outside of the rice has gone clear. Add in the white wine reduce fully. Then add one ladle of stock. Stirring continually to promote even cooking..
- Continue to incorporate stock one ladle at a time ensuring that it is fully absorbed before adding the next. Gentle stirring..
- Once the butternut is well coloured and the garlic has roasted. Place half the roasted butternut into a vessel and blend to a purée.
- Reserve the roasted garlic, snip off one end of each clove and squeeze out the sweet roasted garlic like a tube of toothpaste..
- When the rice has almost fully cooked stir in the purée, roasted garlic and chopped sage to combine..
- Placed finished risotto into a bowl and garnish with reserved roasted cubes, Parma ham crisps and toasted seeds..
While the squash is roasting, prepare the risotto. Bring the stock to the boil and keep on a low simmer. In a separate pan, melt half the butter over a medium heat. This warm and hearty roasted butternut squash risotto is the perfect addition to your holiday feast! I had butternut squash on hand, but you could easily substitute pumpkin purée for another fun twist on classic risotto.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Roast butternut squash risotto turns your day joyful.