Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Fried codfish recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fried codfish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried codfish recipe. To make fried codfish you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Fried codfish:
- Prepare of Dry salted cod fish.
- Get of batter for frying.
- Prepare of flour (about 1 cup).
- You need of beer (about 300ml).
- Take of baking powder (1 tbsp).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Fried codfish:
- Soak the codfish for 24 hours, while often changing the water. Make sure you put it on a rack so that it doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl..
- Take each piece and place it in boiling water for one minute, then cover it and let cool. We do this so that the skin is removed and the flesh is better cooked..
- Make a batter by using flour, beer and baking powder. The batter has to be of medium viscosity, so use as much beer as needed..
- Dip each piece in the batter and fry in boiling oil..
Tender catfish filets, lightly breaded in a Southern seasoned cornmeal mix and fried to. Your Fried Codfish stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Southern Fried Cat Fish- Classic Southern Fried Catfish dipped in buttermilk and breaded in spicy seasoned cornmeal and fried to perfection.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fried codfish makes your day cheerful.