Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Sweetcorn Rasam recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sweetcorn Rasam recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn rasam recipe. To cook sweetcorn rasam you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Sweetcorn Rasam:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corns.
- Take Handful of coriander.
- Use leaves of Few curry.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tbspn of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 3 of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of rasam powder.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Provide of Salt as per the taste.
- Get 1 of tspn of amchur powder.
- Provide of Coriander for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Sweetcorn Rasam:
- In a mixer jar add corns, coriander, curry leaves, peppercorns, cumin and make a coarse paste and keep it aside.
- In a pan add oil once the oil is heated add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds then add the paste and sautee it for a min then ass turmeric powder, rasam powder snd give it a mix then add water, salt, dry mango powder and bring it to boil..
- 3 Once done garnish it with coriander and turn off the flame and transfer it into the serving bowl and serve it with rice.
Wikipedia Article About Sweetcorn on Wikipedia. Sweetcorn (or sweet corn, also known as sugar corn), is a hybridized variety of maize (Zea mays), specifically bred to increase the sugar content. Tomato Pepper Rasam Tri color Capsicum rice Turmeric root chutney 💛 Ugadi Pachadi 🍃 Uggani Are you searching for Sweetcorn png images or vector? We can make many variations of Pulao.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sweetcorn Rasam turns your day joyful.