Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Cheesy Smoked Mackerel Gratin recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cheesy Smoked Mackerel Gratin recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy smoked mackerel gratin recipe. You can have cheesy smoked mackerel gratin using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Cheesy Smoked Mackerel Gratin:
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 400 g of potatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 30 g of rennet-free parmesan.
- Prepare 100 g of smoked mackerel fillet.
- Prepare 2 of little gem lettuce.
- Get 1 of pot of organic double cream.
- Get 1 of dried bay leaf.
- Provide 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get Pinch of pepper and salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cheesy Smoked Mackerel Gratin:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C (fan) / 425°F/ Gas 7..
- Peel and slice the potatoes, about the thickness of a pound coin. Then grate the zest of lemon..
- Add the sliced potato, bay leaf, lemon zest, 100ml of double cream, dijon mustard and 150ml of milk in a larga pot over a medium-low heat. Simmer gently for 10 minutes..
- Remove the skin from the mackerel fillet. Break the mackerel fillet into different sized pieces, some small flakes and some larger chunks..
- Remove the outer leaves of the little gems, tear them roughly and put in a bowl to serve. For the salad dressing, juice the lemon and mix the 1-2 olive oil, season to your taste with salt and pepper..
- Once the mixture in the pot has tickened and potatoes softened, combined with most of the mackerel in a oven proof dish, holding back a few pieces. Top with the remaining mackerel and grate the parmesan over the dish..
- Cook the gratin in a oven for 10 minutes, or until piping hot throughout and golden brown on top..
- Serve the creamy gratin with a side of salad..
In a bowl, mix the cream with the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Spread the kohlrabi slices in one layer. Season with salt and pepper and flake one third of the mackerel over the top. These Smoked Chantilly Potatoes are one of those can't get enough comfort food dishes. Tender potatoes are smoked before getting a slow braise in rich cream, butter, and cheese for a side dish that may upstage anything you serve them with.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cheesy Smoked Mackerel Gratin turns your day joyful.