Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Cashew palak soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cashew palak soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew palak soup recipe. To cook cashew palak soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Cashew palak soup:
- Take 50 ml of Cream.
- Use 1 bowl of Palak paste.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 10-12 of Cashewnuts.
- Take 1 tsp of Wheat flour.
- Get For seasoning of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1" of Ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Cashew palak soup:
- In a pan add butter, jeera and atta roast it on low flame..
- Grind cashews and milk Add it in the pan and stir continuously..
- Add grated ginger in the pan…
- Add palak paste and stir continuously…
- Let it boil,then off the flame and add salt, pepper and cream..
- Cashew palak soup is ready…
Palak (Spinach) Soup is an easy food recipe that calls for spinach, onions, garlic, cloves and cinnamon. Despite the humble ingredients, this spinach soup is simple yet extremely flavorful. Palak Soup Recipe, Learn how to make Palak Soup (absolutely delicious recipe of Palak Soup ingredients and cooking method) Light spinach soup with a dash of herbs and milk. This cashew tomato soup has hippie roots I have been making Tomato Cashew Soup for several years, usually by the gallon — it was a popular menu item at the retreat center I used to cook for. So haven't tried soups that much, other than the few I have posted.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Cashew palak soup makes your day joyful.