Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Use 6-8 of watermelon radishes, or regular radishes.
- You need 1 of bulb of fennel.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped mixed fresh herbs.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks..
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower..
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking..
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad turns your day cheerful.