Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my teryaki chicken poke bowl. 💖 recipe. To cook my teryaki chicken poke bowl. 💖 you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖:
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of in size Cucumber sliced thin.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot shredded or cut thin.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet bell pepper sliced thin strips.
- Provide 1/2 of Red Onion shredded or sliced thin.
- Provide of About 6-10 pieces of Pineapple.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- Provide 1 of Avocado sliced thin.
- Take 1 of Raddish sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce……………
- Get 3 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 of tsps Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch/ Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Veg oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame seeds for the finish.
- Get of I used these sushi crackers I bought. You can use nuts.
- Provide of Also a little Dash of Sriracha sauce over the veg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖:
- Add the sauce mix together then add your chicken to it cover and leave in for an hour..
- Chicken in the sauce.
- Cut all your veg or fruit and cover and leave for when adding it all to a bowl..
- Toast the sesame seeds by adding to a hot non stick pan wait for the seeds to jump about or just toast for 1-2 minutes then set aside. Boil the rice cover and set that aside..
- A handful of my Sushi rice crackers.add to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the chicken leave the sauce for now. Fry the chicken turning over for 5 minutes then add the sauce fry for 1 minute then done set aside until you make the poke Bowl..
- Add the rice to the bowl as a bed then add all your ingredients all around so as you can see each. Then add the chicken and the little teryaki sauce goes to the bottom so makes the rice favourable..
- When it's all done and your happy with it add the toasted Sesame Seeds. The sushi crackers in the middle then a dash of the Sriracha sauce over the veg..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your My Teryaki Chicken Poke Bowl. 💖 makes your day joyful.