Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Pineapple puff pastry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple puff pastry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple puff pastry recipe. You can have pineapple puff pastry using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Pineapple puff pastry:
- You need 250 g of pineapple.
- Provide 30 g of Sugar.
- You need 1 of tps Salt.
- Use of Ready made puff pastry.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Pineapple puff pastry:
- Cut pineapple and chop it in tiny pieces.
- Heat a pot low heat add sugar and pineapple. Let it cooked but keep stirring it once in a while. It could take up to 20mins.
- Pineapple will get shrink as in the pictures. The taste should be sweet and little bit of salty touch in your tongue. And put it in a bowl.
- Get puff pastry ready and cut into small square pieces.
- I had my son formed it 99% 🙂 he enjoyed it!!.
- I add butter on top of the puff before put it in an oven. [read the instructions on the package for the puff].
- We enjoyed the snacks. My son was proud of himself:).
Eggless Pineapple Pastry Recipe, Learn how to make Eggless Pineapple Pastry (absolutely Puff pastry is filled with pineapple and coconut flakes, with a delicious warm caramel sauce over top! Frozen puff pastry to the rescue! Prepare Pineapple Puffs with Recipe Master with detailed photos and videos and discover a new flavor. We take two cans of pineapple, drain the juice and let the washers dry. A wide variety of pies with puff pastry options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pineapple puff pastry turns your day joyful.