Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Asinan Nanas (Spicy Sweet Pineapple) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Asinan Nanas (Spicy Sweet Pineapple) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asinan nanas (spicy sweet pineapple) recipe. To make asinan nanas (spicy sweet pineapple) you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Asinan Nanas (Spicy Sweet Pineapple):
- Provide 1 of big pineapple.
- Get 600 ml of water.
- Provide 5 tbsp of white sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of sea salt (not full).
- Get 1/2 tsp of vinegar (5 tears).
- Provide 2 of red chilli.
- Get 2 of small chilli.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Asinan Nanas (Spicy Sweet Pineapple):
- Peel off pineapple, and cut into triangel shape..
- Prepare the ingredient. Mashed chilli in mortar..
- Pour water in pan, add mashed chilli, sugar, and salt. Stir and boil until boiling. Let it cool. Add vinegar..
- Pour pineapple and let it cool in fridge. It nice to eat when it cool..
A Sri Lankan spicy pineapple curry cooked the Sinhalese way. It's a curry that can easily be used for a savory side dish for all you lovers Diets that can include Sinhalese style, Sri Lankan spicy pineapple curry into their meal plans. Roasted Pineapple (Sweet & Spicy) Recipe How to make Juicy Pineapple Roast. Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Pickle Recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Asinan Nanas (Spicy Sweet Pineapple) turns your day cheerful.