What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Pesto-crusted cod recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pesto-crusted cod recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto-crusted cod recipe. To make pesto-crusted cod you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Pesto-crusted cod:
- Provide 2 of cod loins (skinless and boneless).
- Use 8 teaspoons of fresh pesto.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pesto-crusted cod:
- Drizzle the oil in a baking dish and place the fish in the dish. Season with salt and pepper..
- Spoon on the pesto..
- Cover in breadcrumbs. Top tip – if you don’t have any stale bread, place the bread in the oven for 5 mins to dry it out before making the bread crumbs..
- Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven for 20-25 mins (or until cooked through) at 180c. (Optional, add grated Parmesan before serving).
- Serve with homemade chips and crushed peas!.
Season the cod on both sides and coat each fillet in the pesto. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a small saucepan.. A great dinner dish of flavour-packed pesto crusted cod fillets served with a creamy eggplant mash. Cod is an inexpensive fish that is typically easy to find fresh in the market. It cooks up quickly and this is a meal that you can have on the table in no time… especially if you have the pesto.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pesto-crusted cod makes your day cheerful.