Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Sour dough French bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sour dough French bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour dough french bread recipe. To cook sour dough french bread you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Sour dough French bread:
- Get 150 g of Sour dough starter.
- Use 285 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 150 of Water.
- Get 10 g of Sugar.
- Use 20 g of olive oil.
- Use 6 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mix herbs (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Sour dough French bread:
- Using electric mixer, kneed all ingredients, until smooth and shiny, about 10 minutes, proof for 3~4 hours, until double the size.
- Divide into 2 portion, gently spread the dough.
- Gently rolls to long stick.
- Put in the oven, with hot water at the bottom tray, proof for another 1~1.5 hours, or until double the size.
- Dust with some flour.
- Score the dough.
- Bake at 190 degree c for 40 minutes.
The powdered starter you've purchased will allow you to make tasty bread with excellent texture, consistently, without the demanding job of keeping a sourdough fed. I have spent much time experimenting with sourdough to come up with a recipe that I feel can rival the famous San Francisco Sourdough French Bread.. At end of dough cycle, turn dough out onto a floured surface. If dough is too sticky, knead in a little additional flour. Add in sufficient remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sour dough French bread turns your day joyful.