Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Broccoli Tofu Cashew Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Broccoli Tofu Cashew Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli tofu cashew curry recipe. To make broccoli tofu cashew curry you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Broccoli Tofu Cashew Curry:
- Provide 1 of Broccoli (florets separated).
- Take 5 of Cashews (soaked in water for 20 minutes).
- Take 200 gms of Tofu.
- Get 2 of Roughly chopped onion.
- Get 3 of Roughly chopped tomato.
- Take 4 of Roughly chopped garlic.
- Take 1 inch of Roughly chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 3 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Whole Garam Masalas:.
- Provide 1" of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 3 of Clove.
- Get 1 of Black cardamom.
- Get 3 of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Broccoli Tofu Cashew Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and roast tofu till crisp and little golden brown. Keep them aside. Allow it to cool down and cut into cubes. Meanwhile, prepare the broccoli florets, separate it from the stalk and boil it for 5 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a deep non-stick deep pan and whole garam masalas. Saute for 15 seconds. Add onion and saute until translucent. Then add ginger, garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, green chilli, and salt. Then add tomato, soaked cashews and cook mixture until becoming soft. Let the mixture cool down and then make a smooth paste. Now sieve masala and again put in the same pan. Stir well and cook until gravy starts leaving oil from corners. Now add boiled broccoli, roasted tofu cubes and stir well..
- Let it cook for a minute and then add 1 cup of boiled water, boil for 6 minutes on medium flame. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with plain parathas..
- Tips: Tofu prep before roasting: First, drain excess water and wrap tofu with an absorbent cloth. Place warped tofu on a flat surface put a plate on top of it and put some weight (a water-filled jug or a bowl) on top of the plate. Let the tofu weight down and compress for at least for 1 hour..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Broccoli Tofu Cashew Curry makes your day cheerful.