Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Bottle Guard Buttermilk Tihri(Louki Spring Onion Tihri) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bottle Guard Buttermilk Tihri(Louki Spring Onion Tihri) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle guard buttermilk tihri(louki spring onion tihri) recipe. You can cook bottle guard buttermilk tihri(louki spring onion tihri) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Bottle Guard Buttermilk Tihri(Louki Spring Onion Tihri):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice.
- Use 1/2 cup of split Moong dal.
- Take 1/2 cup of split wheat.
- You need 3 cups of Buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Minced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Maggi masala e magic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Take to taste of Salt and chilli flakes according.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chopped spring onion.
- Get 200 grams of Louki.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Bottle Guard Buttermilk Tihri(Louki Spring Onion Tihri):
- Grate Lauki, chop coriander leaves and keep it aside. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan. Add grated lauki, coriander leaves and spring onions. Mix well.
- Saute on medium flame till vegetables become soft and bit crunchy. Add salt and chilli. Mix well Switch off the flame.keep it aside.
- Now heat remaining ghee in pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle. Add onions, ginger paste and garlic. Keep sauteing till ghee releases..
- Now add rice, split wheat and moong dal. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add buttermilk and water in pressure cooker. Stir well..
- Add desired salt and chilli. Mix well. Cover with cooker lid and cook on slow flame for 20 minutes. Once the steam is released, add oregano, garam masala and maggi masala magic. Mix well..
- Now add cooked vegetables and mix again..
- Serve hot with any Chutney., delicious, power packed tihri is ready to serve..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bottle Guard Buttermilk Tihri(Louki Spring Onion Tihri) turns your day joyful.