What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce recipe. To make moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce you need 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce:
- You need 4 cups of red beans(half mudu).
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Red chilli pepper.
- Provide of Onions.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Take of Palm oil.
- Use of Maggi star.
- Provide of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce:
- Put beans in a bowl and allow to soak for 2 minute.
- Remove the beans from water and put in a mortal and pound using pestle until the back peels out from the beans.
- Put in a bowl, use water to wash the beans well until the shaff is remove entire from the beans.
- Wash pepper, red chilli pepper and wash cut onions into the beans, and ground to paste with grounding machine.
- Add 8 maggi cubes and 1 and half table spoon of salt to the paste.
- Using soup ladle spoon, pour 3 spoon Palm oil to the paste and add little warm water, then use the ladle spoon to turn the paste until well mixed..
- Using white moi -moi leather, scoop the beans mixture using the ladle spoon into the leather and tie a bit tight, continue the process until the paste mixture is finish..
- In an already hot pot of water on fire put the moi -moi wraps inside, cover and allow to steam for 40 to 50 minute..
- Once the moi-moi is cooked dish into a food warmer and cover.
- Wash pepper and little onions, cut the onion and pound together with the pepper using mortar and pestle..
- Wash and cut spring onion.
- Heat pot on fire, add 1 and half laddle spoon palm oil but do not allow the oil to be over heated.
- Add the pepper, stir and add the spring onions and stir for a while, then add 2 maggi cubes, half teaspoon salt and keep stirring for 10 minute..
- Once the sauce is fried remove from the pot from fire.
- Serve the moi-moi in a plate and dish the sauce by the side..
- Am taking mine with zobo drink.
Black pepper, rosemary and homemade fish sauce. Giada De Laurentiis combines Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions for a tasty Italian-style sandwich, from Everyday Italian on Food Network. Try a recipe from Giada for sweet Italian sausage with peppers and onions. This way, it allows the name 'plantain moi moi' shine through, as opposed to using palm oil which might make you think of it as 'plantain okpa'. Take out the fish from the sauce when ready, debone and set aside.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Moi-moi with pepper and spring onion sauce makes your day cheerful.