Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cod in prosecco asian style recipe. To cook roasted cod in prosecco asian style you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- You need 250 g of cod.
- Get 8-10 of spring onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of runny honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 5-6 of shiitake mushrooms (halves them).
- Get 2 of Thai bird eye chilli (finely sliced).
- Use 1 handful of Goji Berries.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 100 g of mirin.
- Provide 1 of big knob of butter.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 20 g of plain flour.
- Use 1 bunch of Pak choi (chopped in half).
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- Get 100 ml of prosecco (optional).
- Prepare of If you don’t want to use prosecco you can use sparkling flavoured water instead.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style:
- Heat up oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking tray, line it up with kitchen foil. Cut end of spring onions off and lay them on the baking tray. Then add 2 pieces of cod on top of spring onions..
- Coat your cod with soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce. Add chilli on top. Place mushroom around the cod. Put in oven for 12 min..
- Making sauce : Put better, Kirin, salt and Prosecco into a small pan. Bring to the boil. Then add flour in and whisk well until smooth. You can pass the sauce through a sieve to get rid of those few lumpy bits. Turn your heat off..
- On a small saucepan, add water and bring to boil. Add a little bit of salt and pakchoi in and cook for 5 min..
- When your cod cooked, coat it with honey and put back in under high heat for a few min..
- Plate up ; add your sauce then cod and spring onion, mushroom in. Add pak choi and add some more sauce on top. Can add a wedge of lime before serve..
- An extra decoration with edible heart. I use grated parmasan sprinkle on a medium heat pan. Try to make it heart shape. One it melts and form to shape, turn heat of and leave it to cool..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Roasted Cod in Prosecco Asian Style turns your day joyful.