Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Cod tacos recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cod tacos recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod tacos recipe. You can cook cod tacos using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Cod tacos:
- You need of Cod.
- Use of Tortilla wrap.
- Take of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive oil for frying.
- Use of Slaw.
- Provide of Red and white cabbage.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Get of Spring onion.
- You need of Lime.
- Provide of Guacamole.
- Provide of Avocado.
- Take of Red onion.
- Use of Cherry tomatos.
- Provide of Kalapeno pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get of Natural yogurt.
- Get of Mint.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Lime.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Cod tacos:
- To make the sauce first heat garlic clove in a frying pan. Unclove the garlic and mash, then add to yogurt with a chopped sprig of mint and a squeeze of lime..
- Prepare the slaw by shredding red and white cabbage and the lettuce. Add a thinly sliced spring onion and toss in a squeeze of lime..
- For the guacamole, dice avocado, red onion, jalapeno and tomatoes. Mash until you achieve your desired consistency (smooth or chunky)..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a frying pan and place in cod (seasoned with salt and pepper). Cook on one side for around 4 minutes and the other for 3 minutes or until cooked..
- Heat tortilla wrap in a frying pan..
- Then assemble by filling tortilla with fish, slaw, guac and sauce. Extra lime and jalapeno peppers can be used to top..
These Cod Fish Tacos are the perfect midweek lunch/dinner meal. So how do you make fish tacos. Serve cod in corn tortillas, layered with avocado, marinated red cabbage, and a drizzle of adobo crema. Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Crema. Tonight's bright, exciting dinner is fish tacos—a favorite of Baja California.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cod tacos turns your day cheerful.