Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Au Gratin Zucch recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Au Gratin Zucch recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to au gratin zucch recipe. To make au gratin zucch you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Au Gratin Zucch:
- Get 3 of zucchini.
- Provide 1 of little bit of sea salt.
- Use 1 of little bit of garlic salt.
- Take of Fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Au Gratin Zucch:
- Chop zucchini into even circles and layer on a container that is safe to put in a wave oven or regular oven..
- Each layer should have some sea salt, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese..
- Then put 5 minutes in microwave to help them cook thoroughly quickly and 5 minutes in the wave oven or oven for the Parmesan to gratin..
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. If you're drowning in zucchini, an easy zucchini gratin recipe is the perfect way to use up a good amount. This gratin is the perfect way to use up an abundance of summer squash. Yellow Squash and Zucchini Gratin Recipe photo by Taste of Home. See Disclosure Creamy Potato and Zucchini Au Gratin ~ is made with sliced potatoes, sliced zucchini, cheese, herbs, and cream, then baked to create an Italian Style Au Gratin!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Au Gratin Zucch turns your day joyful.