Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Spicy Hot Stewed Chicken Offal… #CookingOffal recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spicy Hot Stewed Chicken Offal… #CookingOffal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy hot stewed chicken offal… #cookingoffal recipe. You can have spicy hot stewed chicken offal… #cookingoffal using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Spicy Hot Stewed Chicken Offal… #CookingOffal:
- Provide 250 g of chicken feet.
- Take 250 g of chicken gizzards.
- Use 250 g of chicken necks.
- Provide Half of diced green pepper.
- Take 1 of full diced onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves mashed.
- Use 1 sachet of or 2 teaspoon tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cayenne peppers.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Use 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoon of green chillies(seeded).
- Provide 2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken stock or 1 cube.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Spicy Hot Stewed Chicken Offal… #CookingOffal:
- Wash and trim all the chicken offal. Put in your stock pot and pour chicken stock and bring to boil for 30-45 minutes..
- On another pot dry fry your spices..Start with fennel and cumin seeds and put in a mortar or blend to make powder spices.. Add all your hot spices and dry fry too. After add your oil(I used palm oil) add your onions, peppers, chillies, garlic, ginger, tomato paste and little bit of sugar to balance acidity). Bring your stock cooked Chicken offal and mix with your tomato gravy and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Finish it with salt and pepper..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spicy Hot Stewed Chicken Offal… #CookingOffal makes your day joyful.