Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple 🤗 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple 🤗 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour battered chicken with pineapple 🤗 recipe. To make sweet & sour battered chicken with pineapple 🤗 you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple 🤗:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bitesize pieces.
- Provide 1 of full cup Batter mixed.
- Provide of 😀.
- Get of Sweet & Sour Sauce………..
- You need 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- Provide 1/3 of medium onion cut into big slices.
- Provide 4 tbls of Cider Vinegar.
- Get Half of tin pineapples.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 3 tbls of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbls of worsestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbls of veg oil.
- Take 1 Cup of Make Batter about.
- Provide 1 tbls of Cornflour/Starch mix in 5 tbls water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple 🤗:
- Add the onions to 1 tbls veg oil and cook for 1 minute then turn down to simmer..
- Make your batter ready. Cut the chicken into bitesize pieces dry the chicken off then drop into the batter mix in and cover with t towel until the veg oil is hot and ready..
- Heat up the veg oil Drop a little batter in the oil if it bubbles right away its good if it spits and rises its too hot so turn off for 5 minutes should be ok then it has to be about 3 inches in height for deep frying..
- Next with tongs pick up a piece of chicken then add the the oil as you put it in hold for a secound then the battered chicken wont stick to the bottom. Drop then in batches of 5. Stir them around after 3 minutes the chicken is cooked right through..
- Using a slotted spoon pick up the chicken and leave it to drain in a mesh siebe is best. Repeat with the other chicken pieces. Between each batch with the slotted spoon lift out the crispy battered bits set them aside to drain off on kitchen roll..
- Back to making the sauce turn heat up then and pour thr honey over the onions and stir in when it comes to the boil turn to low and simmer while adding more ingredients next the tomato ketchup. And stir to mix in..
- .next the Worsestershire sauce then Apple cider and pineapple.
- Mix together then add the Soy sauce. Stirring leave to simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add tbls cornflour mixed in so as to make it thicker if its not. Then add the pineapples stir to cover them. Leave on simmer while you warm the battered chicken up. Then in a bowl add the chicken and pineapple sauce mix the chicken in the sauce. Cook your noodles or Rice..
- Serve while hot and enjoy it..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple 🤗 turns your day cheerful.