Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burrito stuffed spaghetti squash recipe. To cook burrito stuffed spaghetti squash you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Take 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Use 1 of small white onion, diced.
- Take 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Get 3/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or 2 cloves,minced).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more if you like it HOT!).
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 4 1/2 tbsp of oil (I used canola, but you can use any kind you prefer).
- Provide 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
- Take of TOPPING IDEAS: scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives, jalapeños.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425•F.
- Half squash stem to end, and remove seeds.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place facing down in a casserole dish with 4 tbsp of water. Bake for 50 minutes.
- While squash is baking, combine garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, child powder, cumin, 3/4 tsp of salt & pepper, and 3 tbsp of oil.
- Place ground chicken in a sealable bowl. Mix the in Mexican marinade thoroughly. Place in refrigerator until needed. (You can always do this the night before as well).
- With 25 minutes left to the Spaghetti Squash, heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tsp oil. Add in diced onions, and season with some salt & pepper.
- Once onions start to become soft, add garlic. Stirring frequently cook until mix is lightly browned..
- Add ground chicken to onion mixture. Mix and chop until chicken is cooked through (no more pink).
- Add salsa to chicken, and set aside..
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and divide chicken mixture evenly i bro both halves(it's okay if it overfills the squash a bit. I smacked on the the pieces that fell. Shhh…).
- OPTIONAL: top both halves with cheddar cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your chosen toppings. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash makes your day joyful.