Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju rice (cashewnut rice) recipe. You can have kaju rice (cashewnut rice) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice):
- Provide 4 cups of raw Rice.
- Prepare 200 gm of Cashewnuts.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 5-6 of Saffron strands soaked in milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- You need 2 of small Cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 6-7 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 4-5 of Green Chillies slit.
- Use 3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- You need 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice):
- Soak rice for about 20 minutes. Cook it al dente (about 90 to 95% cooked but grains should be firm) adding some salt or skipping it if you do not prefer it..
- Drain and set aside. Deep fry the onions and keep aside. In a pot, heat ghee and add the ginger garlic paste. Saute it for a while before adding the whole spices..
- Now add the cashewnut halves to it. Shallow fry all these on a low heat. Finally add the green chillies and the garam masala powder..
- Now add cooked rice at the bottom of a large vessel and top it up with the cashewnut mix, fried onions and the saffron milk. Garnish with chopped coriander. Now close the lid and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes on a low heat..
- Fluff it up with a ladle. Serve it hot with any gravy type side dish..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice) makes your day cheerful.