Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker recipe. To cook quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker you only need 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb. of ground turkey (or ground beef or ground chicken).
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Get 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 cup of uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- Use 2 cans (10 oz.) of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 can (15 oz.) of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 1/2 cup of water or unsalted chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice, divided.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
You get all the Tex Mex flavors paired with nutritious quinoa and protein. Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Enchiladas Casserole – Packed with chicken, tomatoes, quinoa, and more, this enchiladas casserole is healthy, delicious, and it's prepared in the slow cooker. Remove the lid and stir everything again. It tastes just like the enchilada casserole that he makes but MUCH healthier. This is such a great alternative to what we usually make.
Recipe : Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker
Eating healthy is something we all would love to accomplish, although it might be trying. Eating healthy is all about what you consume, which makes your choices very imperative to your results.
You should consume 6 oz of grains each day. To try it, you could eat 3 oz of whole grain cereals, breads, pasta, rice, crackers, or even lunch. You may find an oz of grains in one slice of bread, or 1 slice of cereal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker turns your day cheerful.