Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Delicious "One-man" Crepes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Delicious "One-man" Crepes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious "one-man" crepes recipe. You can have delicious "one-man" crepes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Delicious "One-man" Crepes:
- Get 4 Tbsp (30 g) of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 4 Tbsp (60 ml) of Milk or other liquid.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar (leave out if using savory fillings).
- Take 3 drops of Vanilla essence/oil (leave out if using savory fillings).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Delicious "One-man" Crepes:
- Whisk together egg, milk, and vanilla. You might also try using juices, stock or just water instead of milk too!.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt..
- Combine wet mixture with dry mixture and mix well until batter is smooth. Let rest for half an hour in the fridge for best results. (Sometimes I skip the resting part when I'm in a hurry. Still tastes good ;).
- Melt a little butter or vegetable oil in a large frying pan and swirl it around so it evenly coats the pan. Nonstick pans are really convenient when cooking crepes because you don't need so much butter or oil..
- Pour in batter, tilting the pan around as you do so. Let cook about one minute until crepe sets..
- When it can be flipped, gently turn over to other side with a spatula..
- Cook briefly and remove from pan. If making more, repeat the steps and stack crepes on top of each other as the finish. You can eat immediately or wrap and chill until later in the refrigerator..
- I love topping these with fruits, yogurt/cottage cheese, and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup!.
- Wrap all sorts of things inside!.
Such unique and delicious crepe creations. Food: I enjoy the basic crepe with a few bananas and/or strawberries. If you're like me then you need to try the Cocoro (banana) or Romeo (strawberries). Also, the crepes are the perfect balance of chewy and crispy! I just wish the crepes weren't in a cone form since it can get pretty messy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Delicious "One-man" Crepes makes your day cheerful.