What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete DIY Coconut Milk recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent DIY Coconut Milk recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to diy coconut milk recipe. You can have diy coconut milk using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good DIY Coconut Milk:
- Take 2 of medium sized coconuts.
- Get of Warm water.
- You need of Blender.
- You need of Sieve or muslin cloth.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving DIY Coconut Milk:
- Break your coconut, drain the water, and scoop out the flesh.
- Soak the coconut flesh in some warm water so that it is easy to blend.
- Put the coconut in a blender with some of the water and blend it into a smooth pulp.
- Use a sieve or muslin cloth to drain out the liquid from the coconut pulp.
- Do that till the all the liquid is out.
- Store in an airtight container. It yielded about 500 ml of coconut milk.
- What do you do with the remaining pulp?.
- Squeeze out any liquid and dry it in a pan or oven.
- 10 minutes later.
- Store in a ziplock bag or container. Use it to flavor your rice.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your DIY Coconut Milk makes your day joyful.