Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Cashew Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cashew Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew curry recipe. To make cashew curry you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Cashew Curry:
- Use 1 cup of cashews soaked in warm water.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Use of Grated coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder, chilli powder &salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Cashew Curry:
- Soak cashews in warm water for 2 hours. In a pan add in oil cumin seeds,green chillies, roughly chopped onions.Saute for a minute. Then goes grated coconut & chopped tomatoes. Cook it nicely on medium high flame.Switch off the flame once the mixture cools down blend it inadvertently blender to make fine paste..
- In the same.pan add oil,chopped onions, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder & garam masala. Give a good mix & add soaked cashews.Cook cashews with spices for a minute..
- Add in masala paste into cashews.Add water as required. Finally season with salt. cover & cook on a low flame for 10 mins.Cashew curry is ready.You can have it with roti or it tastes amazing with rice as well..
To Make The Cashew Chicken Curry: Begin by making the sauce as directed in the instructions above. In Sri Lanka curry made from cashews is very. Mild spicy coconut chicken curry and aromatic rice with sweet mangoes, and toasted cashews for This recipe is Copyright of ChefDeHome.com. Coconut Cashew Curry Chicken and Rice with Mango. Kaju curry or cashew curry is rich Indian curry for party menu or special occasions.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cashew Curry turns your day cheerful.