What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Cashew burfi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cashew burfi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew burfi recipe. To make cashew burfi you only need 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Cashew burfi:
- You need 250 gms of cashew.
- Use 100 gms of Sugar.
- Get 50 ml of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Cashew burfi:
- Take 1 cup cashews/Kaju in a dry grinder or coffee grinder. I usually keep cashews at room temperature. Hence the cashews are dry. Avoid using refrigerated cashews..
- Grind the Kaju to a smooth powder. Make sure you don’t overdo the grinding process as oil should not release from the cashews..
- Take sugar (or as required) and water in a thick bottomed pan (or kadhai or a non-stick pan)..
- Keep on low flame and let the sugar dissolve in the water. There is no consistency in the sugar syrup like one string or two string. Just let the sugar dissolve in the water..
- When the sugar completely dissolves in the water, add the cashew powder..
- The mixture would start thickening and almost come together. When it starts coming together in one form and starts looking like a very soft dough. It is time to remove the whole lump of the mixture from the pan and place it on a work surface..
- Knead the dough lightly. Don’t overdo as this will release oil from the cashews. The grainy texture in the dough goes away as you knead it..
- To smoothen the cracks, place butter paper on top and roll more. This will smoothen the cracks and the Kaju katli will have a smooth appearance. The cashew dough can also be rolled between two butter papers..
- Using a butter knife gently remove the kaju katli pieces from the bottom, taking care that they do not break..
Cashew burfi is an Indian dessert made from ground cashews typically mixed with sugar, milk, and a ground spice called cardamom. The ingredients are usually mixed and heated on a stove top before. This will be a crunchy taste to the burfi. In a heavy flat bottomed vessel add the cashew powder, sugar and milk, the sugar liquifies and blends in. Holidays were created for sweets and desserts!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cashew burfi turns your day joyful.