Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Spaghetti jollof recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spaghetti jollof recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti jollof recipe. To make spaghetti jollof you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Spaghetti jollof:
- Provide of Attarugu.
- Provide of Tattasai.
- You need of Albasa.
- Get of Manja.
- Get of Onga.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Spices.
- Use of Suppergetti.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Spaghetti jollof:
- At first na jajjaga kayan miyana bayan na wankesu.
- Na daura pot a Kan wuta n azuba manja yayi zafi.
- Na zuba kayan miyan na soyasu sosai da spices.
- Nasaka curry da onga na tsaida ruwa dai dai.
- Na saka su Maggi na rufe pot din.
- Najira ya tafasa na karya suppergetti na nazuba nayita juyashi gudun Kar ya hade.
- Sannan na rufe bayan wasu mintuna na duba yadan Sha ruwan.
- Na Kara Masa ruwa kadan Dan ya nuna yayi ruwa ruwa na sake juyashi.
- Na rufe najira ya nuna😋😋😋.
Jollof Spaghetti or Spaghetti Jollof is a quick meal, that got it's name from the popular Nigerian Jollof Rice. Jollof Spaghetti is quite easy to prepare and can be made with or without vegetables. Growing up, Jollof spaghetti was one of the first dishes I cooked. I used to make my Jollof pasta differently. I fried my sauce with little or no seasoning and I literally cooked it like Jollof rice.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Spaghetti jollof turns your day joyful.