Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy kabocha squash and nut salad recipe. You can cook crunchy kabocha squash and nut salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad:
- You need 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kabocha seeds.
- Provide 1 of tablespoon~as much (to taste) Your favorite nuts (pine nuts, walnuts etc).
- You need 50 grams of Bacon.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Plain yogurt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad:
- ※For the nuts, use almonds or whatever you prefer (You can also just use one variety). Roast the nuts in a pan..
- Cut the kabocha squash into chunks, and boil. Mash to your preferred consistency..
- This time, I used a block of bacon. Dice and fry until crispy. Of course, you can use different kinds of bacon as well..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients, nuts, and bacon, and it's done!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Crunchy Kabocha Squash and Nut Salad makes your day joyful.