What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) recipe. You can have sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali):
- Provide 2 of medium sized sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw banana powder.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspoon cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 of tbspoon dry fruits.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali):
- Cook sweet potato for ten minutes.check if they are not tendar then cook more five minutes.grate after cooling.
- Take one pan add one cup sugar add water and make sugar syrup for gulab jamun.add cardamom powder.mix well..
- In grated sweet potato put raw banana powder.(If you don't have, can use sama rice flour.) Do not add banana powder at once, gradually add.once it forms soft dough stop putting banana powder.grease your hand with oil or ghee.make small gulab jamun..
- Heat Pan add oil to it.on medium flame fry gulab jamun till golden brown colour occurs. Prick it with toothpick. It helps sugar syrup to get absorbed..
- Put all gulab jamuns in sugar syrup and rest for 30 minutes.serve with dry fruits garnishing.sweet potato take more time to absorb sugar syrup.tastes yum..
Gulab Jamun is a famous Indian desert, which is not only famous in India but also in South Asia. It is a dessert with deep fried dumplings soaked in sugar syrup. Traditionally, this desert was made using rose water and hence it got the name "Gulab" meaning rose and Jamun for the balls that resemble the. Drop Gulab jamun in hot oil and fry on low flame until brown colour. Take out in paper napkin plate.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sweet potato gulab jamun (farali) turns your day joyful.