Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Chutney Sausage Rolls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chutney Sausage Rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chutney sausage rolls recipe. You can cook chutney sausage rolls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Prepare 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Use 400 g of minced pork.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsps of tomato chutney ** (see recipe).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Unroll the pastry sheet.
- Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets.
- Top with the tomato chutney Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat and chutney.
- Cut into six sausage rolls Score the top with a sharp knife.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Press down with your fingers or a fork to seal the join. Brush the top with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the black pepper. Spread a dollop of spiced mango chutney onto each square and brush the edges of the pastry with a beaten egg. Press half the sausagemeat mixture into a sausage shape on top. Brush the border with a little beaten egg.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chutney Sausage Rolls makes your day cheerful.