What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion, diced.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 45 Oz. of Cannellini Beans.
- Use 20 Oz. of Diced Tomatoes w/ Habaneros.
- Provide 15 Oz. of Cream of Corn.
- You need 15 Oz. of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Take 15 Oz. of Black Beans.
- Get 8 of Chicken Thighs, shredded (or 2 breasts).
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice.
- Provide 1 Bag of Blue Corn Tortilla chips.
- Take 2 of Habanero peppers, diced.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Add chicken(cut into strips or cubes). Add cumin, oregano, and salt. Cover, let cook till chicken is browned on both sides, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, take 30 Oz. of your cannellini beans and puree until smooth. Don't drain out the liquid!.
- In a crockpot, add the pureed beans, remaining cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, habaneros, cream of corn, whole kernel corn, and black beans…
- Take chicken and shred it finely. Then add to pot. Turn on low, cook for 6-8 hours..
- Add lime juice, season to taste. Crush some tortilla chips as a topping.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Tortilla Soup turns your day joyful.