Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Sig's Carrot and Leek Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sig's Carrot and Leek Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's carrot and leek soup recipe. You can cook sig's carrot and leek soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Sig's Carrot and Leek Soup:
- Prepare 6 of large carrots.
- Prepare 3 of large leeks.
- Use 8 of small waxy potatoes or 4 large Maris Piper.
- Provide 3-4 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Provide of Water to cover the vegetables.
- Prepare of Optinale choices of meat leftovers or sausage.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sig's Carrot and Leek Soup:
- Clean and chop all the vegetables into mouth size pieces. Make sure that there is no soil left on the vegetables. Put all the vegetables into pan, cover with water, add stock cubes,simmer on a low heat until soft to your liking. Skim off any grey mass to get a clear soup..
- You can add meat at the same time, simmer this for 3-4 hours,covered with a lid. Or use slow cooker…
- Furthermore you can add dumplings to your taste, if you so desire..
Carrot Soup with Leeks and Ginger. Carrot Soup with Leeks and Ginger Katherine Whittaker. Since this smooth and creamy soup gets blended at the end, there is no need to spend a lot of time chopping up the vegetables into perfect dimensions. The leeks and carrots make this a sweet vegetable soup. If you want a very smooth soup you will have to push it through a sieve.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Carrot and Leek Soup turns your day cheerful.