Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Super Moist Carrot Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Super Moist Carrot Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super moist carrot cake recipe. To cook super moist carrot cake you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Super Moist Carrot Cake:
- You need 3 of eggs room temperature.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1,5 cup of white sugar (less sweet:1 1/8 cup).
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 cups of all purpose flour (250 gr).
- Provide 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded carrot (small shredded) 240 gram.
- Get 3/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnut.
- You need 226 gr of canned crushed pineapple (I don’t use the syrup). From canned pineapple chunks, i chopped to smaller size as I cannot find canned crushed pineapple.
- Use of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Use 1 (250 gr) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 115 gr of unsalted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of icing sugar (original recipe is 2 cups but i like it not too sweet) sifted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Lemon juice/zest (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Super Moist Carrot Cake:
- Preheat oven 175 celcius. Grease and flour 2 8” round pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, oil, sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts, pineapple.
- Using a large wooden spoon or a very heavy whisk, add carrot mixture to batter and fold in well..
- Divide the batter into 2 portions. Pour each portion into prepared pan, and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Check with toothpick..
- Allow the cake to cool before assembling the cake with cream cheese frosting.
- For cream cheese frosting: beat cream cheese and butter with mixer until creamy. Mix in the vanilla extract and the icing sugar gradually. Add lemon 🍋 juice/zest if using. Tips: if the frosting is too sweet, lemon juice will balance the sweetness and add a nice flavour too..
- Assemble the cake: take half of the frosting, spread it on 1 cooled cake. Put another cake on top and spread the remaining frosting all over the cake. Keep in the fridge for few hours before serving.
It's super easy and never lets me down. It's a basic carrot cake that doesn't have a lot of "stuff" packed inside of it so it is definitely a. This super moist carrot cake recipe made from scratch is perfect for Easter or anytime of the year. Made with a can of crushed pineapple which makes it Should You Put Carrot Cake In The Fridge? It should be fine to sit on.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Super Moist Carrot Cake turns your day cheerful.