Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Boiled Sweet Potato recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Boiled Sweet Potato recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled sweet potato recipe. You can cook boiled sweet potato using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Boiled Sweet Potato:
- Provide 250 gm of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 tsp of tamarind sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Boiled Sweet Potato:
- Take cooker and boil sweet potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chilka and cut into round pieces.
- Sprinkle the red chilli, salt and sauce.
- Ready to serve hot.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Boiled Sweet Potato makes your day cheerful.