Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grapes dates chutney – no sugar spread recipe. You can cook grapes dates chutney – no sugar spread using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread:
- You need 250 gm of Chopped Grapes (Mix Green and Black Grapes).
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped Dates.
- Get 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Provide of Spices:.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread:
- Put all chopped grapes with 1/2 cup of water in a deep saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium-low flame..
- Now add chopped dates, jaggery along with all spices and cook chutney on low flame till to right and little thick consistency. Keep aside to cool. Grind it into a smooth paste and store in a glass jar..
I have planned to post homemade pav buns, vada pav, ragda pattice, samosa sundal and many more. Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread. This sweet and sour chutney made with tart green grapes, black grapes, jaggery ( Gur), dates with some spices. This chutney has loads of goodness of dates and jaggery. As we know they both are super healthy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Grapes Dates Chutney – No Sugar Spread turns your day cheerful.