Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) – Tangy Lentil Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) – Tangy Lentil Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ethiopian azifa (italian remix) – tangy lentil salad recipe. To cook vegan ethiopian azifa (italian remix) – tangy lentil salad you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) – Tangy Lentil Salad:
- Prepare 4 handfuls of brown lentils.
- Prepare 4-6 of organic sundried tomatoes from jar (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, adjust based on spice tolerance (finely diced).
- You need 3/4 of red onion (finely diced).
- Get 1-2 of artichoke piece from a jar, optional (chopped).
- Take of Olive oil (enough to make a glaze over the lentils).
- Take of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Use of Lemon.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) – Tangy Lentil Salad:
- Boil the brown lentils in a small saucepan. Use cold water and bring to boil so that the lentils cook evenly. First bring to boil with the lid on. Then remove lid and leave on medium heat. Total time approx 15mins. Taste the lentils, should be al dente. Drain them under cold water from the tap into a colander..
- Mix all of the other ingredients apart from lemon. Note: lentils need extra salt so be generous, but keep tasting..
- Add lemon to taste, only to the portions you are going to eat. This will allow the lentils to be stored in the fridge for longer. I like my salad quite tangy so I would add 1.5 lemons to this recipe..
As long as the heat wave in southwestern Ontario keeps going, the culinary themes in Lisa's Kitchen will continue to be: simple, simple and simple! For this reason, I decided to make an "azefa", a classic Ethiopian lentil and mustard seed salad that not only fits the bill for being simple but has an astonishing blend of earthy and pungent flavors that will strike anyone's attention, not to. Arrange the yemisir wot, tikil gomen, Ethiopian green salad, and the gomen wat on top of the injera. Using your hands, a piece of the injera is torn off, used it to scoop food, and eaten. It is important understand Ethiopian etiquette when it comes to eating with the hands.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) – Tangy Lentil Salad makes your day cheerful.