Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Carrot halwa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Carrot halwa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot halwa recipe. To cook carrot halwa you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Carrot halwa:
- Get 1 kg of Carrot.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 glass of milk.
- You need 2 spoon of milkmaid.
- Get 4 of cashw nut.
- Use 2 of elachi( cardamom).
- Prepare As needed of coconut oil.
- Prepare As needed of ghee.
- Prepare As needed of suku powder.
- You need As needed of patchai katpuram.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Carrot halwa:
- Take carrot clean and chop.
- Grind it and take a pan coconut oil and ghee.
- Add cashwnet, krambu, elakai, carrot.
- Suku powder,patchai katpooram, salt.
- Add milk, milkmaid, sugar.
- Mix well and cook and fry it, Ready to eat.
Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk. Carrot halwa, also known as gajar ka halwa, is an unusual Indian dessert. It's made with grated carrots, whole milk, dried fruit, and nuts, and it has a delicious light fudgy texture. Carrot Halwa, a carrot based sweet dessert pudding.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Carrot halwa makes your day joyful.