What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Coconut Milk Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Coconut Milk Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk rice recipe. You can have coconut milk rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Coconut Milk Rice:
- Take 1 cup of Basmathi rice (Soaked for 25 – 30 minutes).
- Provide 1.5 cups of Coconut milk (Homemade).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Use 2 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Onions sliced thinly.
- Provide 6 of Garlic pods.
- Use 3 of Green chillies sliced.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Coconut Milk Rice:
- Make coconut milk and keep aside. For making coconut milk put coconut pieces in the mixer add a cup of warm water and grind it. Squeeze the milk and again add half a cup of water and grind it. Squeeze again. Take 1.5 cups of coconut milk and keep aside..
- Heat ghee and oil in deep pan, add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon. Once this done add onions, garlic and green chillies all together. Saute till onions are slightly brown. Now add the drained rice. Don't stir too much just mix a bit..
- Now add the coconut milk and let it boil. Reduce the flame to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes in simmer..
- After 10 minutes remove off heat and let it sit on the counter for 20 minutes for the rice to done completely. After 20 minutes, gently fluff the rice and serve hot..
- If you want to make this rice so rich you can add cashews and raisins according to your taste..
- Serve hot with any curries as your wish..
Fragrant jasmine rice, rich coconut milk, and flavorful garlic come together and make magic in this wonderfully flavorful side dish. Cover, and place over medium-high heat. Cooking coconut rice is really not any different from cooking any other rice side dish (such as Basmati rice). The only difference is the addition of coconut milk and a pinch of sugar. It's essential for coconut rice because coconut milk is thicker than water so it can make the rice a gluey mess.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Coconut Milk Rice makes your day joyful.