Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Easy Sparkling Golden Apples Simmered in Wine recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Easy Sparkling Golden Apples Simmered in Wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sparkling golden apples simmered in wine recipe. To make easy sparkling golden apples simmered in wine you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Easy Sparkling Golden Apples Simmered in Wine:
- Take 2 of Baking apples such as Jonathan (or any type you have is fine).
- Take 400 ml of White wine (cheap wine is fine).
- Prepare 30 grams of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Get 1 of five 5 cm long pieces Lemongrass.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Easy Sparkling Golden Apples Simmered in Wine:
- Cut the apples into 8 wedges each and peel (or cut them into any size you like.) Put them in one layer, if at all possible on the bottom of an enamel pan..
- Cut up the lemongrass, and put into a fillable tea bag. (The lemongrass here is homegrown)..
- Add the wine, light brown sugar and lemongrass to the pan. Simmer for at least 15 minutes over medium-low heat..
- I just finished one bottle of wine, so I opened another. I used a mixture of Suntory Delica wine and a German wine. Both were around 300 yen each..
- "Easy! Grown-up fall colored apples simmered in wine" has a pretty color. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149672-simple-fall-colored-wine-simmered-apples.
- Try using equal parts of white and red wine to simmer, the color will be somewhere in between..
- If you add cloves and cinnamon, it will take on a delicious aroma..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Easy Sparkling Golden Apples Simmered in Wine makes your day joyful.