Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Greek chicken, spinach & fete recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Greek chicken, spinach & fete recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek chicken, spinach & fete recipe. You can cook greek chicken, spinach & fete using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Greek chicken, spinach & fete:
- Get 300 g of Mini chicken breast.
- Use 100 ml of white wine.
- Take 1 of large Red onion.
- Prepare of Sliced Peppers 1/2 red / yellow / green.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Either small box of pasata or tin plum tomatoes.
- Get 250 gr of chopped spinich or frozen.
- Take 80 gr of Chirizo chopped/ sliced.
- Get 12-15 of Black pitted olives depends on own preference.
- Get 200 gr of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of Greek Basil.
- Use 1 of tsp- dried oregano / basil.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 table spoon of demerara sugur.
- You need 50 gr of Butter.
- You need of Greek seasoning mix 2 heaped tbl spoons.
- Take 2 of .
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Greek chicken, spinach & fete:
- Melt butter with a splash of oilive oil..
- Brown chicken 2mintues each side add chopped onion, Chirizo and garlic in a deep dish pan. Medium heat flipping breast to brown evenly..
- Add Peppers after onions begin to soften. Gentle combine in the pan..
- Add olives can either leave whole or sliced as an extra add a little of the brine or oil they come in..
- Add white wine or alternatively use half a white wine stock pot and a 100ml of water and sugur..
- Simmer gentle for 2-3 minutes then add tomatoes / pasata and splash of lemon juice..
- Add fete cheese in cubes both fresh and dry herbs reserve a few fresh basil leaves for garnish and a little cheese to crumble on top..
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes storing gently every now and then. Sprinkle chopped spinich and simmer for a further 5 mins or untill wilted..
- Sprinkle with crumbed fete and basil leaves and serve with fresh Greek salad crusty bread or orizo..
Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Think of Kotopita like the Greek version of a Chicken Pot Pie. With a flaky filo crust and feta cheese, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite. Most people are familiar with Spanakopita, the Greek, filo-crusted, spinach and feta pie. But, what many people don't know is that this spinach pie is just the tip of the Greek savory pie iceberg.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Greek chicken, spinach & fete makes your day cheerful.