Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Warm Mediterranean Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Warm Mediterranean Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warm mediterranean salad recipe. You can cook warm mediterranean salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Warm Mediterranean Salad:
- Get 30 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large brinjal, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 stick of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare Half of a tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 10 ml of sugar.
- Use 15 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Take 15 ml of raisins.
- Use 50 g of lightly toasted pine nuts (or almonds).
- Prepare 10 of Kalamata olives.
- You need 10 of Capers.
- Take Handful of each of fresh Basil leaves and parsley.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Warm Mediterranean Salad:
- Place oil, brinjal cubes, onion and celery in a microwave-safe dish. Season, cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes..
- Mix together the tomatoes, sugar, vinegar and raisins. Add to the vegetables after the 10 minutes, cover again and microwave on high for 2 minutes..
- Cool slightly. Stir through the toasted pine nuts (or almonds), olives, capers and herbs. Add more seasoning and vinegar to taste..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Warm Mediterranean Salad turns your day joyful.