Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh mozzarella basil sourdough pizza recipe. You can have fresh mozzarella basil sourdough pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza:
- Take 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Use 1 cup of organic spelt and red hard wheat flour mix.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of unbleached white flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic yogurt.
- Use 1 tsp of kaniwa seeds (for extra protein profile).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of homemade tomatoe sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of fresh Basil.
- Take 1 lb of fresh mozzarella cheese in liquid.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza:
- Grind spelt and red hard spring wheat into flour in a grain mill..
- Whisk all wet ingredients (sourdough starter, yogurt) in a large mixing bowl. Add flours, kaniwa seeds,salt..
- Knead the dough by hands until smooth. Shape it into a ball and cover the bowl with a giant plate to avoid drying out. Allow it to rise in the oven with oven lamp on if room temperature is lower than 70F. Give it at least 2 hours to ferment before checking it out. Don't even bother to check it too frequent..
- About 6 hours or so, dump the dough on a working surface with a little bit olive oil. Press the dough from the center and gently work outerward to shape it into a big round flat bread. Transfer the bread onto a baking sheet with lining a parchment paper at the bottom. Add a little bit olive oil again and smooth out a cup of tomatoe sauce, also work from middle to the edge and stop from 1/4 inch towards the edge. Evenly distribute mozzarella cheese and aged cheese and Basil..
- Bake at 420 F for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy 🍕..
I used mozzarella that I bought today at a great Italian specialty store in Brooklyn (Caputo Fine Foods) that makes the mozzarella fresh every morning and salts it in a brine right in front of you–amazing. How to make Pesto Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes & Mozzarella. Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board and drizzle with the with remaining pesto. Mix your fresh mozzarella with some cheap, low moisture mozzarella, roughly in equal parts. You'll then get the best of both worlds – the melty, gooey Most pizza chefs recommend using whole milk dry mozzarella.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza makes your day cheerful.