Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef sirloin tips and chicken with pepper sauce recipe. You can cook beef sirloin tips and chicken with pepper sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Beef Sirloin Tip Steak.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 12-16 ounce jar of sweet peppers.
- Use 1/2 cup of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce:
- Trim beef and chicken and cut into 1-1 1/2 inch chunks and sprinkle with paprika. In a 12 inch skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add beef and cook to desired wellness then remove from skillet and keep warm. In a separate skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook to desired wellness then remove from skillet and keep warm..
- Drain sweet peppers and reserve the liquid. Cut up the peppers and measure 1/2 cup of the liquid- if needed add water to make 1/2 cup- Then add peppers, onion, liquid, and BBQ sauce to the skillet and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes stirring frequently until sauce is slightly thickened. Then add chicken and beef to the sauce and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Remove and serve..
- Dice the onions and measure half a cup then pour oil on a skillet over medium heat and cook the onions till they become a light brown. (This is step #2).
Beef sirloin cubes browned with garlic then simmered in tomato sauce and red wine until tender. Beef Sirloin Tips with Smoky Pepper Sauce. Greap recipe published by cool food website Bhg.com. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Meanwhile, drain roasted peppers, reserving liquid.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Beef Sirloin Tips And Chicken With Pepper Sauce turns your day cheerful.