Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Mix Vegetables in Green Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mix Vegetables in Green Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables in green sauce recipe. You can cook mix vegetables in green sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Mix Vegetables in Green Sauce:
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped palak & coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of Broccoli.
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Get 2 tbsp of baby corn round cut.
- Get 2 tbsp of French beans 1/2inch cut.
- Provide 1 cup of red,green,yellow bell pepper square cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of purple cabbage chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green garlic chopped.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 cup of cheese grated.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mix Vegetables in Green Sauce:
- Heat a pan add 1-tbsp butter add all the vegetables.Add salt as per taste.Cook for a while & turn off gas.
- Heat a pan add butter,when butter melts add wheat flour & cook till smell release add milk & stir continuously.
- Add palak & coriander puree and mix well stir till starts bubbling add grated cheese,chilli flakes &Chopped green garlic,kitchen king masala.
- Add sauted vegetables and cook for a while.
- Vegetables in Green Sauce is ready to serve.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mix Vegetables in Green Sauce turns your day joyful.