Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Carrot pudding recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Carrot pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot pudding recipe. To make carrot pudding you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Carrot pudding:
- Provide 3 of big carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Provide 50 grams of agar agar.
- Get As required of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Carrot pudding:
- Soak agar agar in water for 10 to 15 minutes. Boil the milk and add soaked agar agar after draining water completely and give a stir now and then still it dissolve completely..
- Remove the skin and grind carrot to a fine paste. Once agar agar is dissolved completely add carrot paste and mix well..
- Add sugar and give a stir. Add cardamom powder mix well and turn off after 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and leave it to set..
- Keep in fridge for few minutes, cut to your liking and serve chill..
The carrots are mixed with cornstarch (as a thickener), sugar, eggs, margarine, and ground cinnamon. Combine flour, sugar and spices in a bowl. In a second bowl cream the butter. Instead of using khoya, i have cooked the carrots in milk, to bring about the same creamy taste and texture, yet save on the time taken to make the khoya. Voila, carrot pudding is ready in minutes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Carrot pudding turns your day joyful.