Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese meghleh – caraway pudding recipe. You can cook lebanese meghleh – caraway pudding using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding:
- Use of (I used the same glass for measuring).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of caraway powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grounded anise seeds (optional).
- Provide 6-7 cups of water.
- You need of For garnishing.
- Take of Shredded coconut.
- Use of Soak in water the below ingredients for 15minutes:.
- Provide of Almond (peeled and split).
- Use of Crushed pistachio.
- Use of Pine nuts.
- You need of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Raisins.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding:
- (Before you put on the heat) Add the rice flour, caraway powder, cinnamon powder, anise and sugar in a large cooking pot and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Add the water to the mixture and mix well, then move to the stove at medium heat and stir well.
- Keep mixing constantly for almost 15 to 20 minutes until you get a thick pudding texture.
- Pour directly in bowls and decorate with the coconut and the other nuts of your choice after you soak them in water for almost 15 minutes.
- Enjoy it cold or warm ❤️.
This Community Recipe was In a pot, off heat, mix the rice powder(a.k.a rice flour), sugar, caraway, cinnamon and ground Anise. Moghli, Meghli, Meghleh, Caraway or Karawiyah -they all point to the same Levantine rice-pudding dessert. Did you know that this dish was traditionally It is believed to nourish new mums, giving them a needed boost to their health. Enjoy this silky pudding, topped with mixed nuts for added texture! This pudding is made with finely milled rice flour, seasoned with cinnamon and caraway and garnished with walnuts, pine nuts and slivered almonds.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding makes your day cheerful.