Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice) recipe. You can have sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice) using 26 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice):
- You need 1 kg of whole fish(approximately in weight).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of spices.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 cups of oil.
- Use 3 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 5 cups of broth.
- Use of Ingredients for decorating:.
- Get of Roasted almonds and pine nuts.
- Use of Broth ingredients:.
- Use 1 kg of onions.
- Provide of oil (Enough quantity of oil that was used to fry the fish).
- Provide of This will also be needed for the onions.
- Get 7 cups of water.
- Take 1 tbs of salt.
- Take 1/2 spoon of dried coriander.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin grounded.
- Get of Side dish for the sayadiya.
- Get of Tahini sauce (sesame paste sauce).
- Take 1/2 cup of sesame paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (1tsp).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice):
- Fish preparation: -Clean the fish, rinse it off well.
- Cut fish into medium pieces.
- Marinade fish with half tsp of the salt, coriander and cumin.
- Deep fry the fish in hot oil, until golden.
- Drain the fish and remove the bones, and the head of the fish.
- Broth preparation: -Cut the onions into thin slices.
- Turn on the heat, add enough quantity of the fish oil. Add the onions and fry until they brown.
- Remove the onions and place in a pot with the fish head,bones, 7 cups of water,cumin and coriander. Allow to boil..
- Leave on the heat until you have approximately 5 cups of soup remaining.
- Remove the bones from the broth.
- Rice preparation: -Wash the rice and soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
- In a appropriate pot, add the rice and 5 cups of the hot broth that was prepared earlier.
- Allow the rice to boil. Cover the pot and leave for 20-25 minutes until rice has cooked.
- Remove the rice and serve on a plate, lay the fish on top along with the roasted nuts.
- To prepare the sauce -In a bowl, mix the the sesame paste,lemon and water until you have a smooth sauce.
- Add the crushed garlic, salt and the crushed walnuts.
- Mix all the ingredients..
- Pour in a pot and heat until it starts to boil. Turn off the heat and serve.
- Made by: Mirvat falah.
Lauki Daal, Whole Fried Fish and Peanut Rice. Samak mashwi is an Egyptian dish that is also quite popular in Lebanon. It consists of a whole baked fish which is then lavishly garnished with It is typically seasoned with salt and olive oil. Samak mashwi is especially popular as a party dish, prepared for various social events and during Ramadan. Main Courses: Samak Bil Meleh, Flooka Fish and Chips, Samak Mekli Mixed, Filet of The Day, Moules Marinière Rice and Pasta: Sayadiyeh, Vegetarian Biriyani, Seafood Paella, Shellfish Pasta, Seafood Biriyani.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sayadiyat_samak (fish with rice) turns your day cheerful.