Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Sweet potatoe bhajia recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sweet potatoe bhajia recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoe bhajia recipe. You can cook sweet potatoe bhajia using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Sweet potatoe bhajia:
- Take 4 of sweet potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of egg yellow food colour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Sweet potatoe bhajia:
- Peel, wash and slice the potatoes..
- In a bowl mix everything together except potatoes, let it make a thick paste then add potatoes and mix well to be coated..
- In a frying pan heat oil and deep fry potatoes flipping both sides until they are done and ready..
- Place the potatoes on a paper towel to drain then serve..
This quick potato recipe makes a. Crispy outside and soft inside Aloo Bhajia or Potato Bajji Recipe is a popular tea time snack enjoyed across all over the country. Serve Aloo Bhajia along with green chutney. Moong Dal Vadas are also known as pakoras, bhajias or fritters. This is a spicy delicious snack crispy outside and soft inside.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sweet potatoe bhajia makes your day joyful.